We implement NER Neuroendocrine Restoration … as the First Step in Addiction Recovery!
Guys trust me when I tell you that you are wasting your time and money on late night TV fad miracle pills.
My name is Dr. Dalal Akoury, and I am committed to your health and wellness. I am the founder of the NER addiction recovery through Neuroendocrine Restoration training Program for Physicians, Naturopaths, and Practitioners. I founded AWAREmed Health Wellness Resource Center and the director of the Wellness U program. I am a diplomat of the Board of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Physicians and an internationally known speaker and author on the subject of Metabolic, Anti-Aging and Functional Medicine. I hold a Master’s in Public Health Degree. I have accumulated more than twenty years of experience in emergency medicine and pediatrics. I have served fellowships in pediatric hematology/oncology and preformed research in leukemia and the effects of smoking. I have been featured on Fox News, WMBF, and other television channels, I have been interviewed in numerous consumer magazines. I am also host a TV & radio show “Your Health is your Wealth with Dr. Akoury”. I am the the author of the book “Please do not eat the Donut”. This lifetime of experience, genuine compassion, and a driving passion to inspire health in everyone, has prepared me “Dr Dolly” to be in this place at this time. “My mission is to ignite the spark of health deep within everyone, and to allow this sparkle of wellness to shine through everyone’s eyes, becoming one with the universe, and aligning body, mind, and spirit.”
Bottom line… “Only the best Neuroendocrine Restoration NER will produce balanced, long-lasting results!” PERIOD!
LibidoStim-M® – Natural Support for Enhanced Male Sexual Desire and Function
- AlivEL 100™ (Eurycoma longifolia) – which helps maintain normal testosterone levels and is important for supporting sexual desire and fertility (sperm concentration/motility), as well as mood and energy. Maca root, in keeping with its mode of acting through the hypothalamus and pituitary, has a balancing Bud nourishing effect on the adrenal glands.
- Peruvian Maca (Lepedium meyenii) – researched extensively for its aphrodisiac properties and has been shown to increase sexual desire without significantly altering levels of serum reproductive hormones.
- DIM and chrysin – safely manages increased testosterone levels by favorably influencing aromatase activity and reducing the potential of testosterone being converted to estrogen
- Ginkgo biloba – provides improved blood flow for enhanced performance and enjoyment.
- Phosphatidylcholine – for increased absorption and bioavailability.
DIM • Avail® – Supports Prostate Health with Metabolism of Harmful Residual Estrogen
- Diindolylmethane (DIM, in short) – is the principal breakdown product of indole 3-carbinol (I3C), the phytochemical found in cruciferous vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, brussel sprouts, kale, collards, mustard greens, radishes, watercress, and turnips. DIM, has been shown in scientific studies to reduce the risk of prostate and other hormone-driven cancers by helping the body to make a better balance of the hormones.
DFH Complete Multi® – Full-Spectrum Multivitamin with Albion Chelated Minerals for Maximum Absorption
- DFH Complete Multi with Copper and Iron – is a full-spectrum multivitamin with Albion chelated minerals for maximum absorption and bioavailability. With its inclusion of copper and iron it is appropriate for teenage men, and those men who avoid eating red meat.
- Generous Amounts – of vitamins K and D, with 500 mcg of vitamin K-1 (phytonadione), 50 mcg of vitamin K-2 (menaquinone), and 1000 IUs of vitamin D.
- Additional Supportive Nutrients – not typically found in multivitamins such as alpha lipoic acid, TMG, fruit bioflavonoids, choline and inositol.
Cardol – Plant Sterol Esters Pump Up The Heart and Help Reduce Disease Risk
- A daily intake of at least 1.3 g of plant sterol esters in two meals may reduce the risk of heart disease, when part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol.
- A serving of 1 teaspoon (5 ml) of Cardio-Plus taken twice daily with meals provides 1.3 g of plant sterol esters.
Get Your Mojo Back… And Keep It!
Tom S. – December 2011 – A True Pleasure!
“It has been a true pleasure knowing you Dr Akoury, since 2009! I cannot thank you enough for all of the information you have provides and the care you continue to provide. I am blessed that you came into my life…. I am blessed… that you came… into my life. I look forward to further developing our relationship in 2013 and helping bring your healing message to many others.”
Rick G. – October 2012 – Highly Recommend Her to Others!
“I was with another company when I began working with her. Dr. Dalal Akoury has advised me in my life choices, health and dietary concerns. She has an excellent caring & cheerful manner. She is usually the light in the room! I would highly recommend her to others.”
Mounir Ghaly, PHP – September 2012 – Great Results, Expert, Good Value!
“Dr. Dalal Akoury is ahead of the game in Wellness & Regenerative medicine. She listens, answers all your questions, and becomes a partner to you on your well being. More so, she becomes your coach and motivator. Many regular doctors you go to these days are not informed on critically essential knowledge such as nutrition, natural biochemical changes that precede disease and aging. This is what differentiates going to Dr. Akoury from going to a regular doctor not connected to Wellness and Regenerative sciences. No one is more personable. The results I got were more than I expected.”