Best weight loss experts: Losing weight professionally with the best
Having understood the consequences of being overweight or obese, the best decision you can make is that of taking action to put off some weight. And even as you look forward to taking this noble step, it’s important that you start on the right footing with the best weight loss experts. Life is very precious and you can’t gamble with it. Sometimes it can be difficult getting the right weight loss service providers who will deliver accurately. That is why doctor Dalal Akoury MD founded AWAREmed Health and Wellness Resource Center primarily to help in the transformation of each individual’s life through increasing awareness about health and wellness and by empowering individuals to find their own inner healing power. It will interest you to note that doctor Akoury’s practice focuses on personalized medicine through healthy lifestyle choices that deal with primary prevention and underlying causes instead of patching up symptoms, making her the best for all your weight loss needs. You can always get her on telephone number 843 213 1480 to schedule an appointment at convenience.
Weight management is very important. This reduce your risk of serious health complications like heart diseases, type 2 diabetes, some cancer and many other complications. There are a range of weight management services available, including doctors, dietitians, commercial weight loss programs, very low-calorie diets (meal replacement programs) and kilojoule-controlled meals. When looking towards losing, it is important that you choose your weight loss providers carefully. There are very many commercial weight loss programs in the market offering safe weight management and lifestyle suggestions to their clients. Others may rely on unproven or unhealthy methods of weight control. You must by all means choose the best and the following are some of the things that take a good weight management service will seriously:
- Emphasize improved health, such as lower blood cholesterol, and plan to reduce your risk of type 2 diabetes and heart disease
- Emphasize a balanced approach to eating, including foods from all of the core food groups
- Focus on the loss of body fat, not just total body weight
- Include regular exercise and physical activities
- Advise against a daily energy intake of less than 5,000 kj
- Recommend a gradual weight loss of around one to four kilograms a month to begin with, and aim for 10–20 per cent loss of total body weight in the longer term
- Appreciate input from your doctor or healthcare professional
- Advise on how to improve long-term eating and exercise habits
- Offer ongoing support with your weight management, even when you have achieved your goal weight
- Offer details on all fees and costs of additional items
- Give clear information on the refund policy.
Best weight loss experts: Dubious weight management services
As I have said there are many weight loss service providers in the market. Keep away from those who will advise you wrongly to:
- Cut out one or more of the major food groups
- Replace food with powders or supplements
- Use unproven or unsafe equipment such as saunas, passive exercise machines, diuretics and body wraps
- Aim for rapid weight loss
- Focus on quick weight loss, but doesn’t include any guidance on how to maintain a healthy weight for the long term
- Sign up without being clear about all fees and costs of additional items
- Sign up without offering you clear information about their refund policy.
In all these however, If you decide to start on a very low-calorie diet (VLCD) may be by using meal replacement shakes, bars or soups, it would be necessary that you consult a dietitian to make sure you are still meeting all your nutritional requirements, have ongoing support to continue the program and advice for reintroducing solid foods to avoid any weight regain.