Controlling holiday overweight today: Stress and exercise
Exercise is one of the key activities that is essential in controlling holiday overweight and keeps it (weight) to proper check. I am not just making an emphasis about this for nothing. According to the experts at AWAREmed health and wellness resource center under the leadership of doctor Dalal Akoury, MD everyone must take exercise seriously. This should be done every day and on a weekly basis. Every week, try to have as many normal days of exercise. Remember that every time you are taking healthy foods and exercising well weight will not be an issue in your life and or even in your family. While a workout can’t compensate for overeating, it does help stabilize weight and gives you a psychological boost too. Of course, it’s frequently the first thing to be eliminated from a busy schedule.
Document your exercise time in your weekly planner and consider it as absolutely tapping into what may be a hidden resource, namely, your family. Now dear readers take this seriously. For those who may be having weight problems, your family members may be ignorant of all these and may not even have an idea on how to be of help. It will be upon you to communicate your strengths and weakness for them to understand you better for possible help. In the meantime, you can also seek professional help from the experts at AWAREmed Health and Wellness Resource Center by scheduling an appointment with doctor Akoury today.
Controlling holiday overweight today: Additional weight loss guidelines
Weight specialist doctor Dalal Akoury makes the following suggestions primarily to help you keep your calorie count in check at your big event:
- Never get there hungry on an empty stomach; eat something before you go to the party.
- Pass up peanuts, pretzels, chips, and other everyday snacks. Spend your calories on the special treats you really want.
- Wear a form-fitting outfit, with a belt if possible.
- Concentrate on the socializing aspect rather eating to be the primary reason for the event.
- Keep your portions in check to keep calories under control.
- Plan how much alcohol you’ll drink. It loosens your inhibitions and contributes to calorie consumption.
- Don’t stand near the buffet table. In fact, keep your back to it, so you won’t even see it.
- Make a deal with yourself that you will learn something new about someone you don’t know at the party.
- Learn to say no, thank you. It will help you take charge of what you eat and when to eat.
Finally, it will interest you to note that, because of such needs, doctor Akoury made a decision to create this medical center primarily to transform each individual’s life through increasing awareness about health and wellness and by empowering individuals to find their own inner healing power. Take the first opportunity and benefit from the best practices of doctor Akoury which focus on personalized medicine through healthy lifestyle choices that deal with primary prevention and underlying causes instead of patching up symptoms.