Recover Faster, Live Better, Jump Start Your Healing with Oxygen Bar Session
Relax, Refresh, Rejuvenate, Detoxify Your Body
Just Breathe! Oxygen Bar
PRIVATE OXYGEN ROOMS AVAILABLE FOR YOUR HEALTH AND WELLNESS
BENEFITS OF OXYGEN
- Heightens concentration, alertness and memory
- 90% of our energy comes from oxygen, and only 10% from food and water
- Oxygen is vital to your immune system, memory, thinking and sight
- Promotes healing and counters aging
- Strengthens your heart, reducing the risk of heart attacks
- Calms your mind and stabilizes your nervous system
- Speeds up the body’s recovery after physical exertion
- Provides a natural remedy for headaches, migraines and hangovers
- Relieves temporary altitude discomfort
- Improves digestion and cell metabolism
- Relieves muscle stiffness, supports pre-athletic performance
- Lessens Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and give you better sleep patterns
FACTS ABOUT OXYGEN
Lack of oxygen in our universe is due to pollution, burning of fossil fuels
and overall destruction of the ozone layer.
- Every day we breathe 20,000 times.
Research has demonstrated that our vital lung capacity decreases 5% with
every decade of life. This lung elasticity means less oxygen.
Blood is the liquid carrier of oxygen that fuels all systems, stimulates
chemical reactions and cleans itself of wastes and toxins.
By mass oxygen makes up 90% of the water molecule; water makes up 65%-75% of
the human body.
- Almost all cancerous beginnings are due to lack of cell oxygenation.
Cancer attacks every organ in our body, except the heart because of its
abnormal supply of oxygen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I get high?
No. However, you will feel calm and clear headed. Since you are receiving
almost pure oxygen your heart does not have to work as hard and you will see
your heart rate drop. We have an oximeter at every station so you can see for
What are some of the benefits of an Oxygen session?
- increase energy levels.
- improve mood.
- improve concentration.
- improve sports performance.
- reduce stress.
- provide relief for headache and migraine.
- promote better sleep.
Does oxygen heal your lungs?
Supplemental oxygen does not cure lung
disease, but it is an important therapy that improves symptoms and organ
Is it safe for kids?
Yes. We have had kids that are active in sports come in as
well as overactive and hyper kids. Oxygen has a calming effect and also aids
in the recovery of muscles.
Why is oxygen bad for people with COPD?
In some individuals, the effect of oxygen on chronic
obstructive pulmonary disease is to cause increased carbon dioxide retention,
which may cause drowsiness, headaches, and in severe cases lack of
respiration, which may lead to death.
Variety of Offered Flavors
The fragrance of green apple, which is as refreshing as its taste, can
then aid in:
- digestive functions
- boosting of appetite
- dealing with stress
- reducing anxiety
- fighting depression
- increasing alertness
- helping to fight low energy or chronic fatigue syndrome
reducing menopausal symptoms and working as a natural remedy for PMS
- helping with sleep
- acting as an aphrodisiac
Wisteria is native to Asia and is a member of the pea family. These
purple blossoms are very fragrant and can live 100 years or more.
- regenerate skin cells
- improve skin elasticity
- heal damaged skin
- repair scar tissue
vanilla can also soothe inflammation and hyperactivity in your
body’s respiratory, circulatory, digestive, nervous, and excretory
- settling an uneasy stomach
- diminishing nausea, including motion sickness
- relief from throat and nasal congestion
- sooth soreness and overall joint pain
- calmness and wellness
- reduce stress
- possibly even mild pain
Tangerine essential oil provides relief from spasms, helps maintain
healthy stomach, purifies blood, boosts metabolism and immunity.
- calming & sensual
CHOCOLATE COVERED CHERRIES
- uplift moods
- ease depression* and sadness
- give a feeling of health and well-being
- benefit liver function and digestion
- relieve arthritis
- can soothe skin conditions.
KISS ME ALL OVER
- cough suppressant
- respiratory health
- digestive health
- heart health
- skin health
Some people use spearmint to help alleviate symptoms of:
- sore throat
- May Improve Brain Function
- Stimulates Hair Growth
- May Help Relieve Pain
- May Eases Stress
- May Increase Circulation
- May Help Perk You Up
- May Reduce Joint Inflammation
Your Oxygen Bar Session
When getting oxygen therapy at a spa, an appointment is usually required and
oxygen treatments can often be combined with other wellness services, such as
When you arrive, you’ll be presented with a selection of aromas or flavors,
and a staff member will explain the benefits of each aroma. Most are fruit
scents or essential oils for aromatherapy.
Once you make your selection, you’ll be taken to a recliner or other type of
comfortable seating. A cannula, which is a flexible tube that splits into two
small prongs, fits loosely around your head and the prongs rest just inside
the nostrils to deliver the oxygen. Once turned on, you breathe normally and
Oxygen is usually offered in 5-minute increments, up to a maximum of 30 to 45
minutes, depending on the establishment.
Request Your Appointment Today!
To request your appointment, please call (423) 430-6170 or contact us online today!