Matters relating to alcohol abuse and drug addiction can be very complicated and as such will need proper planning with a professional touch both in the presence and for the future if we are to stay safe from this addiction. From the expert view at AWAREmed Health and Wellness Resource Center under the leadership of doctor Dalal Akoury MD, taming alcoholism risks is a must win objective. Over the years we have posted various blogs on this link detailing the effects of alcohol addiction among other substances, and we can authoritatively state that for better health, alcohol consumption need not just to be taken moderately but shouldn’t be taken at all. But since it is legally allowed for consumption, we want with a lot of caution give you some guidelines to consider when taking alcohol as follows:
- Have a back-up plan for getting home (have money and a phone number for a taxi, or call your parents or a friend whom you trust).
- If you drink at all, it is best not to drive at all.
- When relying on others for a ride, make sure you know how much the driver has drunk before deciding to get in the car (this includes rides with adults, too).
- If you drink, pace your drinks, have some non-alcoholic drinks too, and eat before you drink and while you are drinking.
- Plan ahead for overnight stays. Make sure you know how much your friends are drinking and how they are getting home.
- Don’t mix alcohol with medicines or illegal drugs. Check with your pharmacist to be sure.
Taming alcoholism risks: Taking and prioritizing health matters
In conclusion in everything you do, your safety should come fast. Why must you go to jail for things you can deal with locally? I know it’s easy to say that you can easily deal with addiction matters but when it comes to the action part it becomes difficult; Dr. Dalal Akoury is an expert in this discipline and has been of help to many addicted patients the world over. In her effort of reducing alcoholism and drug addiction from our societies, she founder of AWAREmed Health and Wellness Resource Center a facility in which all problems relating to alcohol abuse and drug addiction are professionally taken care of in the most natural ways.
This is the place to be for all your addiction problems and doctor Akoury together with her team of experts will administer exclusive NER Recovery Treatment to you for prosperity. The facility also care for other physicians and health care professionals through training, clinical apprenticeships, webinars and seminars and in fact any qualified professional can now be a part of this truly successful and fast addiction recovery treatment. You can schedule an appointment with her today for the commencement of your recovery process that will deliver health and comfort professionally.
Taming alcoholism risks: Mixing alcohol with other drugs